The main purpose of this event is to develop a unique set of skills that all participants can use in their professional and personal life. In order to achieve this we have established a multi-professional network. Our activities will increase participants’ decision making and negotiating skills. Help to discover their possibilities in the crises and risks situations as well as give an opportunity to fill responsibility to live life as a community.
As such Youth Time has developed a program that will embrace various formats: taking part in workshops, being inspired by encaptivating master classes as well as meeting other social entrepreneurs from over the globe. Youth Time has selected high level trainers and experts to enrich the capacities of the participants.
Cultural program events with informal, networking activities and socializing will support joy and team-building atmosphere.
Each participant will have an opportunity to be a part of:
- the master classes on ‘The art of negotiation’ and ‘How to defeat stress’;
- interactive workshops, such as ‘Breaking Stereotypes’ or ‘Public Diplomacy’ as well as ‘Decision Making’ and ‘Conflict;
- simulation games, such as ‘The Ark of Noah’ and ‘Risk’ and play different social roles.
Deadline extended to April 1. Don’t miss your chance to apply.
If you are:
- between 18-35 years old.
- young leader, maybe worker, social and business enterprise, non-profit, social activist, artist, educator, young researcher, scholar and simply outstanding students or just a person who would like to be an active participant in the world social life.
From: All over the world
YOU CAN APPLY FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE YOUTH TIME SUMMER SCHOOL!
- Conference fee: 50 €
- Accommodation provided
- Travel grant: 50% (Youth Time members only). Read how to become a member.
Check FAQ’s about this year Summer School.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.