Do Your Pitching for Gender Equality
Pitching for gender equality: The International Trade Centre (ITC) has launched its first-ever video pitch competition for youth ahead of International Women’s Day on 8 March 2019.
Submit a video pitching your innovative idea to support women entrepreneurs to win the Women’s Day competition and a trip to the International Trade Centre’s flagship event.
The deadline is on February 22.
The winner/winning team will be awarded travel and accommodation for one individual to the World Export Development Forum 2019 to interact with business leaders from around the world, participate in sessions and access an international business network.
Pitches must include the following information:
- Full name(s) of the participant(s), name of the business school, country the participant(s) is located in
- The goal of the proposed business idea and intended impact
- How the participant plans to achieve the goal
- Sustainable Development Goal reference
Pitches will be analysed on five criteria: innovation; relevance; feasibility; expected outcome on women’s empowerment in business or on women’s lives; and presentation.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited business school;
- The video should be a maximum of three minutes long, in English, and uploaded on YouTube with a submitted questionnaire;
- Videos may be produced individually or in groups.
Read more here on our Magazine.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.