Sustainable Impact (YSI) Innovation Program 2019 is open to the 16-28-year-old applicants from all countries who are ready to create measurable impact through breakthrough solutions for sustainability. The deadline to […]
Sustainable Impact (YSI) Innovation Program 2019 is open to the 16-28-year-old applicants from all countries who are ready to create measurable impact through breakthrough solutions for sustainability. The deadline to apply is on February 11, 2019.
The program offers knowledge and tools in innovation, creativity, and leadership. They train the teams to operate their own startup, as well as going from nothing to a fully-fledged startup in 5 months. They provide close mentorship and follow up through our innovation team, access to the YSI network of talents, partners, and mentors.
The program is fully funded, but requires dedication and hard work (15-35 hours/week) of participants.
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- 16-28-year-old people
- All countries are welcome to apply
- People with 15-35 hours to use every week from April-August.
- Dedicated people with a real drive for solving complex problems.
- People who are willing to make time and want to create a real startup.
- People with a proven track record of excellence in resilience, drive, and who are passionately able to use their skills and knowledge towards a project of any kind.
- Open minded people who are willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, and with an intention of creating a positive impact.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.