Official call is open to, how organizers call them, earthpreneurs. An Earthpreneur is a person that wants to create a livelihood of helping the earth trough solutions, technology or organizations. During the program you will work on one or more sustainable development goals through creating a startup.
If you get chosen after the three application rounds you will commit to an innovation program from April until August. In a group of 5, you will choose which development goals you will like to help solve.
Please note, the program is online from April – August before you meet up in Oslo, Norway from August 14th to August 25th.
- April: Teambuilding, learn about creative collaboration and find the development goal you want to work on.
- May: Here we start with the first process of the innovation program. You will identify different problems within each development goal. At the end of the month you will, as a team, find the problems you would like to solve.
- June: Based on the problems you identified in may you will use your and YSI`s network and the internet to gather insights into the top problems.
- July: Here you will learn more about entrepreneurship, collaboration and slowly begin discussing ideas.
- August: You will meet the team and all participants. During this month you will meet entrepreneurs, big businesses, investors and curious people. You will create a concept, work on the concept and pitch it front of important people. You will learn about leadership, self-development and become a strong, self-dependent team.
Accommodation, meals and the program and plane tickets to Oslo will be covered by the organizer.