YLVP aims to support young leaders in the MENA-region and Sweden by giving them the tools and methods they need in their work for an equal and sustainable society.
The programme is an intense training based on real experiences and collaborative learning. The contents of the programme will vary from year to year as it is the particular expertise and experience of the participants that will largely determine the topics dealt with. The following broader issues will however always be cenral: value-based leadership and group development; democracy and human rights for a more equal and sustainable society; networks and the digital world. Participants will learn by participating in interactive sessions with facilitators, exchanging experiences, doing practical exercises and finding common solutions to global and/or common challenges.
- Have a leading position in your work for social change (for example in your work as a civil servant, a youth politician, a legal worker, a journalist, a social worker, a social entrepreneur or a cultural worker);
- Work in a collaborative setting, where you have a leadership role (formal or informal);
- Are working actively for democracy, sustainability, diversity and/or human rights;
- Are between 22 and 32 years old (born 1985 – 1996);
- Have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- Are a citizen of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Sweden, Syria, Tunisia or Yemen.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.