By exploring key issues related to China and the world, the Yenching Global Symposium (YGS) seeks to enable emerging leaders, established practitioners and Yenching Scholars to develop informed solutions to global problems. The deadline is on 1 December 2019.
Apply for The Yenching Global Symposium
The Yenching Global Symposium (YGS) provides a platform for emerging leaders, established practitioners, and Yenching Scholars around the globe to engage in interdisciplinary dialogues on China through the unique lens of the Yenching Academy of Peking University.
YGS is fully funded (your airfare, accommodation and meals are covered by the conference organizers).
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be born after January 1, 1990;
- Possess, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in any field, at the time of application;
- Be available for the entirety of the conference, March 27 – 29, 2020 (and any required travel time to and from Beijing);
- Have not participated in a previous Yenching Global Symposium or Yenching Social Innovation Forum;
- Be proficient in English;
- Hold a valid passport which does not expire within 6 months from February 2020.
Your responses should be a maximum of 1,500 characters (for each essay response) or 2 minutes (for each video response). Essay responses that are less than 500 characters will not be competitive.
If English is not your first language or you have not graduated from an English-taught program, please provide a description of your English proficiency.
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.