WWF is running few global volunteer/internship programme for a select number of young people from all over the World. Current programme include a 6-month assignment with WWF Solomon Islands, based in Gizo, Western Province. The participation is fully funded. Starting date is flexible, approximately June 2015.
Volunteers responsibilities including:
- Assistment with the development of good proposals and concepts.
- Review project documents with monitoring and strategic plans to coordinate quality of individual project implementation and multiple projects to programmes.
- Assist and guide staff wlth monitoring, performance towards objectives and adaptive management.
- Monitor budgets of projects with spending and ensure quality of deliverables against funds.
- Coordlnate staff work plans and activities, review progress against project outcomes.
- Engage with donors to ensure deliverables, donor support needs, communications of reports and stories.
For required qualifications and to apply online visit WWF official website.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.