WWF is running few global volunteer/internship programme for a select number of young people from all over the World. Current programme include a 6-month assignment with WWF Solomon Islands, based in Gizo, Western Province. The participation is fully funded. Starting date is flexible, approximately June 2015.
Volunteers responsibilities including:
- Assistment with the development of good proposals and concepts.
- Review project documents with monitoring and strategic plans to coordinate quality of individual project implementation and multiple projects to programmes.
- Assist and guide staff wlth monitoring, performance towards objectives and adaptive management.
- Monitor budgets of projects with spending and ensure quality of deliverables against funds.
- Coordlnate staff work plans and activities, review progress against project outcomes.
- Engage with donors to ensure deliverables, donor support needs, communications of reports and stories.
For required qualifications and to apply online visit WWF official website.