This opportunity offers future ambassadors the chance to develop variety of skills by representing Youth Time International Movement in their home country, in addition to our annual International Summer School and Youth Global Forum both of which are held in various locations across the globe. Furthermore, the Youth Time ambassador role comes with a responsibility to actively contribute to the success of the organization’s activities and the promotion of its reputation. Below, you will find more information on the responsibilities of a Youth Time ambassador as well as what you can expect in return! The deadline to apply is December 25th.
Youth Time Ambassadors are appointed by the Youth Time International Movement President for the term of one year to be an exclusive representative in his or her region.
Youth Time Ambassadors are responsible for:
- Professional and proactive attitude and complete dedication to Youth Time;
- Answering calls, emails, and requests from Youth Time team promptly and fully;
- Respecting deadlines set by Youth Time;
- Not engaging in any type of promotional marketing or selling of any product or service through Youth Time platform;
- Authorizing Youth Time to use his or her name, photo, and biographical data for the purpose of Youth Time promotion through its website, social media and printed leaflets.
- Promoting Youth Time projects and values in his or her region and on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other local platforms;
- Promoting Youth Time online magazine in his or her region and on social media;
- Offering Youth Time presentations, participating in youth-related events in his or her region;
- Facilitating new professional relations with potential partners, supporters, and friends for Youth Time;
- Assisting Youth Time team in planning and organizing events;
- Promoting and actively assisting Youth Time in delegate recruitment and support;
- Overseeing participants’ active engagement throughout Youth Time events;
- Encouraging networking and socializing among participants during Youth Time events;
- Producing fortnightly progress reports on encouraging, assisting, and promoting Youth Time events during the application call period;
- Submitting a monthly progress report in line with the provided format;
- Agreeing to offer his or her time and effort voluntarily, without receiving any financial compensation.
In return, Youth Time provides its Ambassadors with:
- Opportunity to be a representative of Youth Time;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development and planning of Youth Time events;
- Opportunity to become a Youth Time Ambassador in the future;
- Funds to cover travel expenses, accommodation, meals and the participation fee to two Youth Time events per year;
- Priority to participate in Youth Time events;
- Opportunity to attend an Ambassadors’ meeting in Prague;
- An official certificate after successfully completing one year as a trainee.
Main criteria for applicants
- Aged between 18-35;
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English;
- Socially responsible with passion for youth development;
- Positive attitude with strong social skills;
- Applications will be considered only from those who have participated in one or more Youth Time events. Please do not apply if you have never been part of a YT event.
Please note: this role is voluntarily and is not financially compensated. However, as previously mentioned, we do cover travel, hotel, food-expenses and program participation during our events.
Consider carefully if you are able and willing to spend a reasonable amount of time and energy in the upcoming year to take upon this role. Under any circumstance, you need to be able to attend the ambassador’s meeting in Prague early spring 2020 where the rules of participation in an official agreement will be set and your personal strategy will be agreed upon.
Click here to apply. Make sure to submit the following documents along with application form:
- Motivational video (2 mins max)
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.