The mission of the World Conference of Science Journalists (WCSJ) is to enrich science and technology coverage and to bring journalists, writers, and communicators together from all corners of the globe.
The fellowship will cover the following:
- air travel (economy airfare will be booked and purchased by WCSJ2019)
- local transportation to and from the airport
- visa fee
- accommodation on site (booked by WCSJ2019. Could be up to 5 nights or 6 nights ifyou agree to share a room with another grantee)
- registration fee for the WCSJ2019
- if needed, small per diem (covering some meals not provided by the conference and some small expenses)
Anyone who actively writes, edits or produces science news, information or commentary for an independent media, working as staff employee or freelance journalist, or is a member of one national Member Association belonging to WFSJ, is eligible to apply.
Applicants will be asked to upload a curriculum vitae, a statement of interest as well as provide the name of a reference whom you will ask to send you a recommendation letter.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.