Japan Culture Camp by ASEAN Youth Friendship Network is a cultural learning program designed to provide participants with a better understanding of global social aspects and enhance knowledge and skill to face globalization.
The camp will take place in Osaka and Kyoto. Participants will have the unique opportunity to experience the historic heritage of these two cities. In addition, the program aims to inspire youth to pursue adventurous and productive careers and contribute to the advancement of science.
Scholarships will include the following
- Flight ticket from home country (capital city) to Osaka (Japan) return (economy class).
- Accommodation for 5 days and 4 nights in Osaka, Japan.
- Breakfasts and lunches
- Candidates must be 15-35 years old;
- Citizens of all countries are eligible to apply;
- There is a $15 application fee.