Win Up to Eur 1,400!
This year’s Weltformat Graphic Design Festival investigates the effects of change and transformation on design. Dynamics, upheaval, movement: The festival discusses challenges related to constant change and exceptional circumstances but especially the potential and opportunities that come along with it. The festival will take place in Lucerne, Switzerland on 26 September – 4 October 2020.
In recent months we have been confronted with changes, limitations and cancellations. However, the relevance and power of design remain undiminished. Participants should convey the sense of perseverance through the submitted works. Why is graphic design and the visibility of it so important – especially in times of uncertainty? After the exhibition, the winning poster will be shown at 500 locations throughout Switzerland and awarded CHF 1,500.
The deadline is on 31 July 2020.
- The competition is open to poster designers from around the world
- Applicants should be younger than 27
- A maximum of three entries per person is permitted
- Already published works and plagiarisms are excluded from participation
- Please upload your poster as a JPG file (150 dpi, DIN A3 (297x420mm), not larger than 3 MB
Find out more about Weltformat Graphic Design Festival.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
Similar opportunities available at Youth Time Magazine: