Five awardees, one from each of five UN Regional Blocks, will be chosen to receive an all-expenses-paid trip to New York during the UN Global Goals week to participate in a series of tailored training and events.
The deadline is on 15 April 2020.
The special curated week-long agenda in New York will comprise of individualized training, high-level dialogues at the UN, and the pitch competition where each Regional Awardee presents her business to pitch for a $20,000 cash grant.
For each Regional Awardee, there may be an opportunity to be reimbursed for a portion of travel-related expenses associated with one of the following activities up to $1,000 per awardee.
To be eligible to enter this competition, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- A woman entrepreneur with lead decision-making ability in a business or organization
- Your business/organization has been in operation for more than three years
- You employ at least three full-time staff (or full-time equivalent)
- Your business/organization generates at least $100,000 USD in annual sales or revenue
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- At least 21 years old
- Available to travel to NYC between 18 September – 27 September 2020
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.