Watson Institute’s Semester Incubator is a 4-month program preparing next-generation innovators and social entrepreneurs to launch social ventures and unleash a lifetime of impact. The deadline for the Fall 2019 […]
Watson Institute’s Semester Incubator is a 4-month program preparing next-generation innovators and social entrepreneurs to launch social ventures and unleash a lifetime of impact. The deadline for the Fall 2019 cohort is April 15, 2019.
During the 4-month intensive program, you will embark on a journey that includes:
- Training in the process of building and strengthening an effective team;
- Testing your cost assumptions, developing a fundraising plan, and creating an investors deck;
- Learning and applying entrepreneurial skills alongside a global community of like-minded and diverse peers.
Watson selectively offers merit scholarships for scholars with exceptional track-records in the social impact space and demonstrated potential.
On top of awarded merit scholarships, Watson offers need-based financial aid for accepted applicants upon completion of the internal Financial Aid Application and accompanying documentation.
Watson offers five full-ride fellowships each semester that include full tuition and housing. All finalists will be invited to apply for these fellowships.
- University students and recent graduates with an early-stage social venture or project complete are eligible to apply;
- Selected candidates will complete their Watson experience as a study away/abroad from a home university, gap semester before attending university, or as a ‘pre-career’ semester after their undergraduate degree.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.