Just weeks after the devastating quake that killed more than 8,000 people, Nepal was hit by a second powerful earthquake yesterday on May 12th. Nepal is in tough need of help from all international community to be able to cope with the aftermath of disaster.
UN is currently seeking for national UN Volunteer Civil or Construction Engineers for 3 months assignments to work in Debris Management. Deadline to apply is May 20th.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil or Construction Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in construction
- Any experience in early recovery interventions will be an added advantage.
- Ability to write good reports
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Nepali ; knowledge of local languages is an advantage
Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Putting: Civil/Construction Engineer in subject line.
Please do not apply, if you are not qualified. There are a lot of other ways to help thousands of homeless, distressed people of Nepal. For example here you can find the list of websites where you can donate to various charities to help their aid efforts in Nepal.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.