The Supporting Forests and Biodiversity Project Intern for WWF will be supported to oversee the management and coordination of all SFB related project activities and expenditures to ensure successful delivery on WWF’s commitments as reflected in the bridging phase agreement, operational plan, and budget.
The Intern will work with the WWF programmatic and operational teams to monitor implementation progress and adaptively manage project activities and resource allocation in keeping with project goals and targets. The Intern will serve as the principal (day-to-day) liaison with Winrock International, and will facilitate effective communications and decision making between the two organizations on all project management matters.
The project intern will be responsible for preparing high quality reports as necessary to meet project reporting requirements. The project intern will provide sound analysis and make recommendations to WWF Cambodia senior managers on project related matters.The project intern will be fully supported in these tasks by both the conservation and landscape managers and would be expected to spend approximately 50% of her/his time in Phnom Penh and 50% in the field office in Sen Monorom.
- Bachelor Degree in conservation, planning, or other related fields;
- Some international exposure (preferably living experience in a foreign country);
- Working with conservation projects and strategic work planning processes, team building, and ideally financial management;
- English language fluency (reading, writing, speaking);
- Strong analytic and excellent writing skills;
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.