Assignment dates (ideally): 1 July to 31 December 2016.
- PR & events – Support planning and execution of campaign and media plans for proposed road across Mondolkiri Protect Forest, dam advocacy, Tiger Reintroduction, report and official visits to EPL and SSK landscapes
- WWF-Greater Mekong bi-monthly newsletter – work with conservation and communications staff to develop interesting story and news articles and, together with associated images, share them with the WWF-Greater Mekong office comms colleagues for final production. Extended use of some of these articles is for upload onto the WWF-Cambodia website
- Photo & Video asset management – working with communications staff (and/or expertise in WWF International and the Greater Mekong), support efforts to transition video and photo assets to the central digital asset management systems and to catalogue photos and videos on country communications database
- Website – with training, learn how to use the Content Management System (CMS) and post new stories including texts, photos, videos, as well as audios; carry out content updates and develop ideas and execute new online assets
- Awareness products – develop and deliver communications assets (e.g., interviews, photo and article stories, print materials, short films etc) that bring to life WWF work and advance our conservation agenda
- Social media strategy – working with communications colleagues at Phnom Penh and/or regional and Int offices, increase exposure of and interaction within the existing social media platform for WWF-Cambodia
- Google site / intranet updates – work with communications staff on updating core areas of the Cambodia communications section, and filling gaps in key content. By end of the placement, a coaching session will be conducted for key staff in Phnom Penh, Kratie, Sen Monorom offices on the Google site and its applications
- Conservation findings – proofread and edit reports and documents, and work with designers and printers as required. The work also involves organising packages for media plans consisting of summary write-up of reports, pulling together photo and video assets, and printing (media kits).
- Age between 19-27;
- Website management experience (content not technical), familiarity using an online content management system;
- Excellent written and spoken English, ideally mother tongue.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.