WWF Romania is offering a good opportunity to spend 6 month in Bucharest. Assignment dates: 1 September 2016 to 28 February 2017.
As an intern you will be responsible for: comprehensive research and due diligence on companies to assess their suitability for a partnership with the organization (about strategy, CSR, employee engagement, marketing strategy, etc.), drafting key documents: writing, translating, editing specific materials (presentations & partnership proposals); support the organization of WWF’s annual corporate campaign and events scheduled for this year; assist the sustainable seafood project (conduct desk and field research to understand the sustainability of seafood products in food retail chains, analyse data and prepare draft reports); daily communications with third parties including supporters and suppliers; participate in meetings with potential partners.
- 19-27 years;
- Fluent English, both reading and writing; good Romanian language knowledge;
- Student level, preferably marketing or business background;
- Experience and knowledge of sourcing information from the web and online databases;
- Diligent and sensitive in the management of information; good PC skills (Ms Office, web);
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret business data;
- Strong oral/written communication skills with excellent attention to detail and high accuracy.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.