The main internship purpose is to support Plan’s Global Partnership Working Group and Network to identify the most useful online tool to conduct our annual partnership survey, help countries to use the survey tool and establish an easy mechanism to collect and analyse data from country offices globally. And also to provide an opportunity to apply development theory in practice within an International NGO.
Main criteria are:
- Quantitative research experience
- Experience to design and use online surveys
- Experience in analysing data and displaying it in attractive formats
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret complex information and data
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, ability to read French or Spanish of additional value
- Excellent written English skills
Internship is twelve weeks long. An intern will get £6 daily lunch allowance and travel expenses up to £20 per day will be paid.
Please note that only applications and CVs written in English will be accepted. Volunteer interns must be eligible to reside and volunteer in the UK to apply.