Key criteria are:
- Fluent English; knowledge of French or Spanish would be significant asset
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from different cultures
- A social science or marketing/communications degree is preferred
The role is office based in the UK and does not involve contact with children. Main duties of the intern are: support the Global Brand Manager, develop a database of all Plan International’s video assets, help support.