Looking for something to do to help your career in life science this summer? Study in Vienna for free with the Bio Center.
25-30 undergraduate students head to Vienna each summer for research in their particular scientific field. The Vienna Bio center brings students from all over the world to their summer school to study life sciences along with eager peers.
- Completed at least 2 years of a University study as follows:
- (i) In Year 3 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a Life Science related subject
- (ii) In Year 4 of a 4-year BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) in a Life Science related subject WITH an acceptance or intention to apply to a Master program
- (iii) In Year 1 of a 2-year Master course, MSc in a Life Science related subject
- (iv) In Year 2 of a US undergraduate Bachelor in a Life Science related subject
- (v) In Year 2 of a 4-Year BTech (india) in a Life Science related subject
- 3-months research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrolment in a University programme for the current year
Deadline and Dates
- The application portal closes 31 January 2022, (23:59 CET)
- Results are posted on the 5th of March
- The program is set to run from 1 July- 31 August 2022
- Interested students should complete the application form available here.
- After successful completion of the application, you will receive more guidelines for the next step in the application process.
More information about the summer school can be found on their official website.
Picture: Shutterstock / ID: 1081679276
There are plenty of summer research programs available for students studying life sciences.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.