WWF has an opening through its Youth Volunteer Programme for a video producer volunteer for 6 months with World Wide Fund For Nature in Myanmar. Deadline to apply is November 10th.
Become Video Producer Volunteer WWF Myanmar
The position of video producer Volunteer WWF Myanmar includes the following responsibilities and duties:
- Filming and editing videos;
- Production: scheduling shoots; logistical planning; liaising with other WWF teams, external crews and partners;
- Supporting the development of a concept for the video series: scriptwriting, conducting interviews, gathering assets, writing briefs for video and photo crews.
Pursuing a degree in journalism, mass communication, public relations, marketing or related field with a strong interest in conservation. Video production experience required.
- Knowledge of and experience in self-shooting. The volunteer needs to know how to independently operate a camera.
- Experience organising shoots, storyboarding and gathering video footage
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro (good editing skills required)
In order ot apply, please send the application form and updated CV to this e-mail. Make sure to include links to videos you have shot in your application.
Read more here.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.