Become Video Producer Volunteer WWF Myanmar
The position of video producer Volunteer WWF Myanmar includes the following responsibilities and duties:
- Filming and editing videos;
- Production: scheduling shoots; logistical planning; liaising with other WWF teams, external crews and partners;
- Supporting the development of a concept for the video series: scriptwriting, conducting interviews, gathering assets, writing briefs for video and photo crews.
Pursuing a degree in journalism, mass communication, public relations, marketing or related field with a strong interest in conservation. Video production experience required.
- Knowledge of and experience in self-shooting. The volunteer needs to know how to independently operate a camera.
- Experience organising shoots, storyboarding and gathering video footage
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro (good editing skills required)
In order ot apply, please send the application form and updated CV to this e-mail. Make sure to include links to videos you have shot in your application.
Read more here.