Applicants may request up to $75,000 per project with the goal to create or expand U.S.-Russian ties. All project’s activities and deliverables should be completed within 12 months.
Specifically, all P2P projects should include or culminate in concrete deliverable or deliverables, including but not limited to offering newly-developed training sessions, lectures, conferences, video/music productions, art exhibits, performances, etc.
Travel between the U.S. and Russia can be a valuable component of P2P projects and is allowable as part of project activities.
Before being invited to submit a full funding application, all prospective applicants must provide a statement of interest application addressing the following questions:
- What is the main issue/problem to be addressed?
- What is the project’s main objective and some key activities that will help achieve it?
- Who will be the project’s main implementing organization and all partners?
- How is the applicant organization (and partners) equipped to implement the initiative?
- What are the anticipated outcomes or results of the project?
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Quality of the Project Idea.
- Project Planning.
- Institutional Capacity.
- Cost Effectiveness.
Public and private organizations registered in the U.S. or Russia at the time of application are eligible for funding.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.