The Contest invites the entrants to submit original photos capturing the essence of “The Connected City,” at any time of the day, be it poignant, inspiring, quirky or amusing.
There are plenty of exciting prizes up for grabs, from a photography trip of a lifetime, drones, GoPro packages and more. Additionally, each winner will be featured in and awarded the highly sought after UPOTY coffee table book distributed all over the world.
- The competition is open to individuals 13 years of age or older as of date of registration;
- Minors in their jurisdiction of residence must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter. Photos must be in .jpg format; at least 300 dpi; saved in RGB/SRGB colour. Photos must be between 1MB and 8MB in size;
- Watermarks are allowed but not encouraged;
- If your photo is selected as a winner, you will be expected to supply a photograph without a watermark for use in any competition promotion, including the Urban Photographer of the Year coffee table book;
- The competition is open for citizens of all countries.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.