The Graduate Study Program at UN Geneva is the longest-running educational program of the United Nations.
The jubilee 60th Graduate Study Program (GSP) will be held at the Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland. From July 4 until July 15, 2022, the GSP participants will be attending lectures of the UN representatives, including other Geneva-based international organizations, visits to institutions, and daily group works.
The theme of the Graduate Study Program in 2022 is: ‘Agenda 2030 at Halfway: Implementing the SDGs Amidst Global Turbulence’.
- Age: 22-32 years of age at the time of application
- Must be enrolled in a master’s degree, postgraduate degree, or doctorate program at the time of application.
- Fully employed individuals are not eligible to apply
- Those who previously participated in Graduate Study Programs are not eligible to apply
- Fluency in spoken and written English is necessary. Knowledge of French is also needed
Program participation is free of charge. However, the UN doesn’t cover visa, travel, board, and lodging costs. Governments, universities, and foundations may offer grants to selected candidates.
Students need to submit their applications by March 11, 2022, 12 pm Geneva time.
The application should be accompanied by:
- a copy of passport
- a letter of recommendation (in English or French) from a university or governmental authority
- proof of enrolment in a master’s degree, a postgraduate degree, or a doctorate program
- copies of previous university diplomas obtained
If you wish to learn more and apply click here.
Picture: Drop of Light/shutterstock.com
More study opportunities here:
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.