Candidates with an advanced university degree in education, sociology, and related fields are invited to apply for the fellowship in the field of education. Fellows will contribute to writing a report on non-state actors in education. A stipend of up to $19,500 will be provided. The deadline is on Monday 11th January 2021.
The Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report is an evidence-based annual report that monitors progress in education in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which have been adopted as part of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, with special focus on SDG 4 on education.
The Report is hosted and published by UNESCO and is widely recognised as an indispensable advocacy and technical tool serving the international community.
The GEM Report Fellowship Programme supports researchers who aim to bring a fresh perspective to comparative and international education.
The 2021/2022 report is on the role of non-state actors in education and the 2023 report will be on technology. Expected start to the fellowship is Monday 1st March 2021.
The work will be carried out remotely. Each fellowship will last between six and eleven months, depending on the work to be carried out.
The GEM Report team will provide a stipend of up to $19,500 for the duration of the fellowship.
The deadline is on Monday 11th January 2021.
- An advanced university degree in education, sociology, economics, political science,psychology, demography, statistics, psychometrics or other related fields.
- Proven experience in policy analysis in an academic/research or national/international agency setting.
- Contacts within the education policy community would be an advantage.
- Experience with education systems in low, middle or high income countries.
- Fluency in one of the two UNESCO working languages (English and French) and the capacity to draft to a high standard in English.
Find out more now.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
Still time to get involved with this internship:
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.