There are three positions available as part of the fellowship:
1. Fellow in Coordination. The youth volunteer will support the preparation, coordination, implementation, monitoring of key initiatives in support of the implementation of the UN Youth Strategy focusing on participation, advocacy, partnerships, and coordination of youth work in the UN System.
2. Fellow in Social Media. The youth volunteer will support the coordination of social media coverage of important events; support liaison function with news and publications agencies, public relations firms, internal and external partners of the office
3. Fellow in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation. The youth volunteer will support the development of the UN Youth Strategy Secretariat’s annual Work Plan, coordinating inputs from the Joint Working Group
- Eligible candidates must be between 18 and 29 years of age throughout the duration of their service;
- Bachelor degree and fluency in English are required and up to 2 years of experience is desired;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and positive working attitude. Strong ability to multi-task and a drive for on-time delivery.
Please visit the official website for specific criteria suitable for each of the three positions.