- Have introduced a new concept for women’s empowerment aligned to sustainable development goals, and goal 5 in particular, the Beijing Platform for Action, CEDAW and other global instruments related to women´s empowerment, in the context of our organization/country/region;
- Have used creativity and innovation to address the challenges of gender inequality, using new solutions to address old problems;
- Have provided increased access to high quality and affordable service delivery for women;
- Have introduced changes in employment policies, including recruitment, promotion, training, compensation and career management policies, to bridge the gender gap in women in the workforce, management positions and the gender pay gap;
- Have introduced legislative and policy measures that further the rights of women in our community/institution/government;
- Have engaged youth, and young women in particular, in addressing the challenges and identifying solutions.