Global Cultural Leadership Program
The Global Cultural Leadership Program (GCLP) is a program designed to develop and strengthen the cultural leadership skills of young practitioners emerging on the international scene. The Cultural Diplomacy Platform was launched in March 2016 to support the European Commission by implementing a new ‘EU Strategy for international cultural relations’. The aim of the platform is to promote cultural engagement and cooperation among Europeans and citizens from countries all around the world.
This year, on 19-23 June 2017, 40 participants will meet in Athens, Greece to train and develop, strengthen their peer-to-peer learning experience, and obtain new cultural leadership skills for acting/collaborating in a global working context. The GCLP will provide participants with a five-day training program that will include thematic exchanges and discussions. Participatory group discussions and educational workshops will explore a variety of current challenges and opportunities including international networking, youth diplomacy, and intercultural management.
The organizing committee covers all travel expenses and accommodation for all the participants.
In order to participate in the program, candidates need to fill in the application form and submit it by March 25, 2017. In addition to the application form, candidates will be asked to provide information about their work experience (CV) and a motivation letter that will outline the reasons why the candidate is applying for the program. The preferred length of the motivation letter is 500 words.
- Candidates must be nationals/permanent residents of (and work for organisations in) Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, India, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, the USA, and the 28 EU Member States;
- Participants should demonstrate relevant work experience with a cultural civil society organisation (NGO), a cultural enterprise, or a public cultural institution (such as museums, libraries, or music venues), and should have had previous experience in international networking and cultural exchange;
- English proficiency is the requirement for all participants. The age requirements for participants vary, but the preferred age is up to 39 years.
Deadline to apply is March 25th.
Monash International Leadership Scholarships
Monash University, a leading university located in Melbourne, Australia, is offering a number of scholarship programs including the Monash University International Leadership Scholarships for outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Monash University.
Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) program offered at the University except Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Monash Pathway programs will be fully covered by the university for the winners of the scholarship program. Scholarship programs are available for international students from all countries.
- Candidates must be international students who are willing to commence a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia;
Candidates must submit an application form for this scholarship by the deadline. The next deadlines are 15 March/15 April/15 May 2017 for Semester 2, 2017.
Chancellor’s Scholarship At Queen’s University, Canada
Every year, Queen’s University, a university located in Kingston, Canada, offers scholarships for international students who are enrolling in one of the University’s programs. The Chancellor’s Scholarship of Queen’s University is one of several scholarship schemes at the University. The number of awards varies depending on the number of nominees.
The scholarship winner will be awarded a cash amount of $9,000/a year. Provided the student fulfills the renewal criteria, the scholarship will be renewed annually. This means that the total amount of the scholarship will reach $36,000 within the period of a four-year course.
- provide academic transcripts from their previous educational experience
- include all the certificates that they have earned
- then apply for admission to Queen’s University
- High school grades of the applicant must be 90% or more
Usually deadline is in December of each year.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.