The Budapest edition will take place on 11-15 February 2019. All participants, including social and civil campaigners and representatives of NGO sector, will build their personal and organizational capacity, increase their outreach and effectiveness as civic activists working within their communities, as well as integrate with a larger network of like-minded leaders.
The full-scholarship initiative covers participation fee (five days of workshops), materials, certificate, lunches, coffee breaks, accommodation and travel expenses. Through practical workshops, discussions and simulations, the participants will be equipped with a tool kit necessary for their everyday work in civil society organizations.
- Citizenship of one of the following countries: Russia, United States, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia;
- Minimum 23 years of age;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience and proven track history of involvement and engagement within their community (i.e. involvement in the NGO sector, student unions, civil society organizations);
- English language competency: C1;
- Participants must submit the online application form, including: CV, Letter of motivation and essay on the topic: What is the change you would like to make locally or globally?
- All participants will be required to present potential collaboration projects/grant proposal within 3 months from the last day of workshops. Finally, 4 authors of the most promising project proposals will be invited to attend the World Forum for Democracy organized by the Council of Europe in November 2019 in Strasbourg, France.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.