This course Educate Me(dia) is designed to be interactive and based on experiential learning.
It focuses on topics such as: media literacy in the digital age; teaching youth to critically read and create media; influences of media upon cultural identity, intercultural conflict management and intercultural communication.
Main criteria for Educate Me(dia)
- Ages 18+;
- Are involved in youth-related work;
- Are able to communicate in English;
- Are interested in media literacy;
- Are willing to combat hate speech;
- Express need for enriching knowledge on new non-formal education tools;
- Express need for networking and sharing experiences with other youth workers;
- Are ready to take part in the whole seminar;
- Have organizational support for further youth activities.
The project has been financed by the Erasmus+ programme, so there is no participation fee.
The costs related to accommodation and food will be covered by the hosting organisation.
Travel tickets are refundable for the participants who attend the whole program and subject to giving the organisers all the return travel tickets and boarding passes.
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.