Apply for Toyota Motor Europe Internship
Toyota is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people. Based in Brussels, Belgium, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles and parts & accessories.
TME Purchasing plays a key strategic role in the development of future products. You will be located in Brussels Head office in the technical center and after a period of integration to learn an internal way of working, you will have a real experience of the buying function including visits to the plants and suppliers.
You will actively participate in setting the planning, preparing internal meetings, investigating what is available on the market. The compensation market include a financial remuneration, accommodation and transportation costs. The duration of this full-time opportunity is six months. The starting date is in October 2020.
The deadline is on 30 September 2020.
- Candidates should be students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship
- Currently Master student in Purchasing or Business Management
- Analytical, problem solving and perseverant
- Accurate with numbers and strong project management control skills
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
Find out more here.
Every day new opportunities you can find it in our Magazine.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney