Apply for Toyota Logistic Design Competition
The Toyota Logistic Design Competition is focused on:
- industrial design,
- product design,
- transportation design and interaction
- and design students with a background in: business, fashion, engineering, architecture etc. are also encouraged to submit their work.
Three winning entries will be generously rewarded with cash prizes.
First prize €5,000, second prize €3,000, third prize €2,000.
Finalists will be invited to the prize ceremony in Sweden, and later their work will be exhibited at a fair in Hannover, Germany held on 20–24 April, 2020.
Additionally, all winners will have the opportunity to apply for a six-month paid internship at a Toyota Material Handling Design Center.
Each entry will be judged based on the following criteria:
- How well it reflects the Toyota heritage and brand.
- Sensitivity to the environment.
- Safety and user-friendliness.
- Realistic to implement.
Submissions should consist of the following:
- Concept title.
- A short description of the concept (max 150 words in English).
- A presentation of the concept in A3 landscape format, pdf (max 4 pages including cover page).
- Single image that represents your concept, screen resolution and in JPG format (keep image clean, no text).
- This competition is open to university design students and recent graduates (2019) of an accredited university;
- Applicants can apply individually or in teams of up to three members. When competing as a team pick a team leader, who will be responsible for the registration and all communication regarding this challenge.
Read more here.