Baggage handling at airports could do with a proper makeover. So, if you feel that improving the current systems is your bag, accept the Toyota challenge. The deadline is on 22 October 2019.
Apply for Toyota Logistic Design Competition
The Toyota Logistic Design Competition is focused on:
- industrial design,
- product design,
- transportation design and interaction
- and design students with a background in: business, fashion, engineering, architecture etc. are also encouraged to submit their work.
Three winning entries will be generously rewarded with cash prizes.
First prize €5,000, second prize €3,000, third prize €2,000.
Finalists will be invited to the prize ceremony in Sweden, and later their work will be exhibited at a fair in Hannover, Germany held on 20–24 April, 2020.
Additionally, all winners will have the opportunity to apply for a six-month paid internship at a Toyota Material Handling Design Center.
Each entry will be judged based on the following criteria:
- How well it reflects the Toyota heritage and brand.
- Sensitivity to the environment.
- Safety and user-friendliness.
- Realistic to implement.
Submissions should consist of the following:
- Concept title.
- A short description of the concept (max 150 words in English).
- A presentation of the concept in A3 landscape format, pdf (max 4 pages including cover page).
- Single image that represents your concept, screen resolution and in JPG format (keep image clean, no text).
- This competition is open to university design students and recent graduates (2019) of an accredited university;
- Applicants can apply individually or in teams of up to three members. When competing as a team pick a team leader, who will be responsible for the registration and all communication regarding this challenge.
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.