Apply for #TogetherWeCan
The contest #TogetherWeCan is organized by ProposalsforNGOs, an online community for global development professionals. The goal of the platform is to improve the sustainability of NGOs around the world. As enormous growth in funding opportunities, as well as NGOs over time, has made fundraising more competitive, the platform covers topics related to proposal writing – definitions, tips, samples, and insights.
The Top 30 entries chosen by the proposalsforNGOs’ jury will be uploaded on theirr Facebook page @proposalsforngos on 1 August for voting. The two images that get the most “likes” and “shares” by 15 August will win $100 each. Examples of themes for the submissions may include snapshots of meetings with a women’s empowerment team, a training session, aspects of responsible tourism, and many more.
The deadline is on 15 July 2020.
- Anyone from around the world can submit their original work, up to five photos per entry
- Submission is free and multiple entries are allowed
- Photo submissions should be in the JPG format
- The file size must be under 1 MB
- Photos shouldn’t contain an overlaid logo, text or any watermarks
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney