Apply for Cultural Innovators Forum
The network is multi-disciplinary and encompasses creative disciplines ranging from the visual and performing arts, literature, and cultural heritage, to foods, fashion, architecture, and design.
Selected participants may be eligible to receive support to participate in the YCI program including the session fee, room and board, and travel costs.
- To qualify, all applicants must be 25–35 years of age, proficient in English, the working language of the Forum, and have at least 2–3 years of professional experience in the arts and culture sector;
- All applicants must submit the following information: a brief bio, passport-size photo, a CV/Resume including name and email address of 2 references.
Your personal statement (approx. 500 words) should include the following details:
- Your motivation for applying to the Young Cultural Innovators Forum;
- A description of the biggest issue facing you in your work;
- What you will contribute to the local and global YCI network;
- How your participation will have an impact on your local community.
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.