In the forum, participants will be divided into 6 teams and each team will analyze one of the case studies and plan solutions. Case studies are as follows:
- Garment Industry in Bangladesh
- Soybean Industry in Brazil
- Cut Flowers Industry in Kenya
- 18 to 28 years old;
- not participated in previous IDYFs;
- Fluent English;
- Must be able to attend all programs during the forum.
IDYF 2017 has two separate application types, one for self-funded candidates, and another for scholarship candidates. Note that you cannot apply for both.
If you are selected to participate in IDYF 2017 without a scholarship, you will be required to pay 25,000 JPY, which covers your accommodation, meals, and transportation fees during the forum.
Scholarships will be given to only one to three applicants with financial difficulties, which will cover flight tickets and participation fee.