Have you been interested in joining an international team, working to make vaccinations available around the globe?
In both of Gavi’s offices, they offer a paid internship program for 6-24 weeks in either location. The internship welcomes talented students and individuals who are passionate about Gavi’s mission and impact.
- Gain a good understanding of Gavi’s mission, business model and day-to-day operations;
- Expand your work experience with meaningful assignments and projects;
- Develop your existing skills and learn new ones that will be useful for your career;
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that will help you broaden your professional network.
- You are currently pursuing a recognised educational programme in a field related to Gavi’s activities, leading to a formal undergraduate or post-graduate qualification/degree; or
- You have completed your qualification/degree within a twelve-month period at the time of application;
- You are fluent in English, Gavi’s working language;
- You have not previously participated in an internship at Gavi;
- You are not related to a Gavi employee.
Internship vacancies can be found here.
Picture: Shutterstock / ID: 1898282671
More internship opportunities can be found here on Youth Time Magazine!
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.