Apply for the Fortis Fellowship
The Fortis Fellows receive customized internship and career advising routinely during the Fellowship. Advising includes virtual career panels with Fortis Members, original professional development webinars and written guides, strategic assistance in identifying and applying to professional opportunities, and one-on-one support as needed.
Fortis Fellows have interned in 30+ countries at companies and institutions such as Google, Facebook, BNP Paribas, the World Health Organization, the Gates Foundation, and many more.
Fellows are taught a rigorous virtual leadership curriculum with emphases on developing their personal leadership styles.
Fellows gain transferable skills that help them secure professional and academic opportunities, as well as become stronger leaders on their campuses.
The Fortis Fellowship is available to high-achieving students from humble backgrounds around the world. Applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year of an undergraduate program in any subject
- First from your family to attend university and/or low-income
- Record of academic excellence in university
- Proven leadership abilities through self-started initiatives, or leadership positions on campus orin your community
- Resilience demonstrated by overcoming hardship
- Competitive candidates also demonstrate strong ethics, altruism, charisma, and global ambition
Read more here.