This scholarship is awarded in varying amounts to international students who have been accepted to study at Sciences Po, in France.
This Bachelor’s and Master’s level scholarship is open to all non-EU citizens who have been admitted to a undergraduate or graduate program at Sciences Po in France. Émile Boutmy was the founder of Sciences Po in 1871, named in her memoriam.
- Only open to first time applicants
- Non-European Union citizen, whose household doesn’t file taxes within the EU territories.
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree. Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible.
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- BAMA ITAM
- Ph.D. programme students
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Bachelor dual degree candidates
- Exchange students
- Candidates applying via the French graduate admission procedure
The scholarship is awarded in varying amounts per year to Undergraduate students, and it is a fixed amount of €12,200 per year for Masters students.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: 23 February 2022.
- Deadline for master programme: 30 November 2021.
Here’s another opportunity for youth applicants in France!
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.