The programme serves entrepreneurs and innovators from all over the world. At CGA, you’ll get the mindset, tools, and network to help you scale your social enterprise and become an extraordinary entrepreneur.
Successful participants will have an extraordinary opportunity to:
- Learn how to become a better entrepreneur;
- Be part of a close-knit community of people who share your commitment to do good;
- Grow into a global innovator;
- Get access to the network of world-class experts and thought leaders;
- Have the opportunity to raise funds.
All expenses are covered by The Collective Foundation. This includes international travel (flight tickets), local travel in London, accommodation for the duration of the programme and a small stipend for meals and basic expenses.
- You are between 20 and 35 years old. Exceptions are allowed.
- You run an organization in the start-up phase (0-5 years old). It can be either for-profit or not-for-profit. We only accept start-ups who are already up and running.
- Your start-up works on creating stronger communities in cities.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.