The Colburn Conservatory of Music Full Scholarships

Undergraduate and graduate students wishing to continue their studies in music performance are invited to apply to the Colburn School. The conservatory offers full scholarships to all accepted students. The deadline is on 1 December 2020.

Apply for Music Full Scholarships

Music Full Scholarships: The Colburn School is a performing arts school with a focus on music and dance located in downtown Los Angeles.

The Conservatory of Music was established in 2003 and currently offers a Bachelor of Music degree, a Master of Music degree, a Performance Diploma, an Artist’s Diploma, and a Professional Studies Certificate to students.

When the founder of the conservatory Richard D. Colburn envisioned the institution, he wanted gifted young musicians to be able to focus on their musical education without the undue stress of tuition, room, and board.

That’s why the Conservatory offers full scholarship, housing, and stipends to all of its students.

Additionally, grants cover all housing costs for students who choose to live on campus as well as an on-campus meal plan. Applicants are required to pay a $140 application fee when submitting the application documents.

Although there is a comprehensive fee of $3,000 that covers wireless internet, technology, professional development, transcript requests, instrument maintenance and acquisition, graduation and commencement fees, students are eligible to apply for financial aid awards to offset this fee.

Colburn Conservatory of Music students who choose to stay in our Residence Halls are provided grants to cover housing and meals in the Colburn Cafe.

The deadline is 1 December 2020.


Main Criteria

Candidates will be required to submit a conservatory application the deadline and attached prescreening video recording, transcripts, letters of recommendations, resume, essays, and TOEFL score.

Bachelor of Music and Performance Diploma applicants must submit a high school transcript.

International applicants who attended schools outside of the United States need to provide documents in original languages along with a certified translation into English.

Submission of an SAT or ACT score is required for all home-schooled applicants in the United States, as well as any students who submit high school equivalency in lieu of a high school diploma.

Other undergraduate students are not required to submit these scores.

Find out more here.

Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney

Why not try out this scholarship in the US?

Journalism Fellowships In The USA

Share this post

Interested in co-operating with us?

We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at and we will get back to you as quick as we can.

Where to next?

Arts And Humanities Residency In Berlin

Each year, the American Academy in Berlin welcomes around twenty fellows who participate in a semester-long residency aimed to enrich transatlantic dialogue in the arts, humanities, and public policy. Fellows…

Remote Fellowship For Early Career Researchers

Early career researchers studying, writing and/or teaching on academic freedom and related higher education values are invited to participate in an eight-month remote fellowship. Participants will benefit from monthly workshops…