BIT is supporting international technology students that would like to study in Beijing, on full scholarships.
Have you ever wanted to study in Beijing on a fully funded scholarship? The Chinese government international scholarships allows for youth from all over to study at the Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT).
BIT is greatly regarded as one of the best universities for international students in China. This specific scholarship is available for Bachelors, Masters, and PhD candidates. As it is widely known for being a technology institute, the majors offered all revolve around the technical sciences.
- Be a Non-Chinese citizen in good health
- Not registered currently with any Chinese university
- Master programs applicants should be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree;
- PhD programs applicants should be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree.
Promotional Video for BIT
How to Apply
- Create an account at studyinchina.csc.edu.cn and choose program Type B. The Agency Number of BIT is 10007.
- Create an account at apply.isc.bit.edu.cn, upload the required documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
- You will then be put through multiple reviews, and the final result of your application will be released through email.
The deadline for submitting your scholarship application is April 15, 2022.
Visit Beijing Institute of Technology’s website for more information.
Picture: BIT University / All rights to the owner
Looking for more undergraduate scholarship options?
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.