The Cargill Global Scholars Program (CGSP) is a distinctive, two-year scholarship program that provides financial support to undergraduate students in Brazil, China, India, Russia, Indonesia and the United States. The CGSP offers leadership development opportunities through seminars, networking events, case study presentations, a one-on-one mentoring program facilitated by Cargill volunteers globally, and an alumni network that will help you keep connected with past, current, and future scholars. The deadline varies by country.
The students selected are those who demonstrate exemplary academic achievement and leadership potential and study in a field relevant to Cargill’s world of food, agriculture and risk management. We believe these students will become leaders in industries and fields that may have an impact on Cargill’s businesses in the future. Scholarships will be awarded to talented, high performing students pursuing science, technology, engineering, math, international relations and business related studies.
Applicants to the Cargill Global Scholars program must:
- Be a citizen or permanent legal resident of Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia or the United States.
- Attend a partner university in the country of citizenship or permanent legal residency
- Be a first or second year university student
- Demonstrate high academic performance
- Demonstrate leadership potential