The AbbVie Experiential Internship Program (EIP) is a paid, ten to twelve-week summer opportunity that is focused on providing students with robust projects. Internship areas include communications, pharmacovigilance and patient safety, medical affairs, and many more.
AbbVie is a global, research-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world’s most complex and critical conditions. The company’s mission is to use its expertise to improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience.
Possible internships are in the following areas
- science and technology
- supply chain, packaging
- drug discovery
- drug product development
- data and statistical sciences
- regulatory affairs, etc.
Experiential interns will be located at the corporate headquarters in north suburban Chicago, USA. Throughout the summer, there are planned development and networking activities, along with AbbVie-sponsored housing and shuttle services for eligible students.
The application process is ongoing.
- Candidates should be enrolled in an undergraduate level program at an accredited university
- Strong academic performance and minimum cumulative GPA = 3.0/4.0
- Interns must be enrolled in school the semester following the internship
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Prior research experience, exceptionally demonstrated interpersonal skills, and oral and written communication skills
Photo: Shutterstock / edited by: Martina Advaney
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.