If you're currently pursuing a higher degree in economics, statistics, or business, this remote internship at Tesla might be just for you.
Tesla continues to have plenty of internship opportunities internationally, for students around the globe. This specific position is open to university students seeking a full time remote position for the summer of 2022. The internship is planned to run from May or June to early fall. All internships at Tesla run for a minimum of 12 weeks.
- Currently pursuing a MBA, MS, or strong bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, statistics or other analytical areas.
- Demonstrated and extensive analytical skills
- Ability to clearly distill actionable insights and support hypothesis with data
- Ability to project manage across cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to understand people, their problems and to help solve them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- SQL, Tableau, and/or advanced MSExcel modeling (preferred)
- Passion for solar and sustainable energy (preferred)
- Analyzing NPS and customer research to empower teams to improve our customer’s experience
- Conducting user research both qualitative and quantitative
- Synthesizing insights into actionable initiatives for teams
- Being the voice of the customer
- Improving online reviews and social media monitoring
- Partnering with other teams to project manage new initiatives for bettering customer experience
To learn more about the internship click here.
There are plenty of summer opportunities for students. View more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.