Apply for International Networking Event in Berlin
International Networking Event in Berlin: Participants will tackle the challenges and opportunities of digitalization and participate in exciting workshops as well as work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas and present your results in front of a jury of Bertelsmann executives.
The deadline is on 3 May 2020.
As a participant, you will benefit from:
- Expanding your network with new friends and helpful contacts
- Attending a party to be remembered, including a live act
- Receiving individual career consulting
- Becoming a lifelong member of the Talent Meets Bertelsmann network
- Having your accommodation and travel expenses covered
- Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, an MBA or a Ph.D. in business, economics, humanities, media management, journalism, business analytics or informatics, or related fields, and have a keen interest in media and data science
- Experience in projects outside academia and above-average academic performance as well as strong analytical and communication skills are required
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.