There are 13 programs offered by TIGP Internship:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
Over the course of the program, interns will visits TIGP partner institutions and sightseeing/field trips, learn basic or fundamental Chinese language principles, Internship Report/Poster Presentation
TIGP and the hosting PI will together offer NTD 30,000/month-tax free (~USD 1000) for two months. In addition, half of the cheapest round-way airfare at economy class of the batch (max. NTD 15,000) will be provided to participating interns upon completion of the training program.
Stipends will be given after the 15th of every month in cash. Airfare will be reimbursed only upon successful completion of the internship.
The program welcomes applications from overseas candidates of the following status:
- Undergraduate students who will have been conferred a B.S. degree by August 2021.
(Or students who will have been conferred a B.S.＋M.S. dual degree by August 2021.)
- Students pursuing a Master’s degree and holding a B.S. degree.
- Individuals holding a B.S. or Master’s degree (student’s pursuing a PhD degree are not eligible for this category)
- Students/ Individuals who have attended TIGP-IIP program before are not eligible to apply again.