One-week program will give students an in-depth look into the ways in which thinking and speaking about security have changed over time, and how stakeholders on various levels deal with conflicts and security, ranging from the international arena to the state and from private security companies to communities and individuals.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- International security and new wars unconventional threats;
- National security in a globalizing world;
- Private security companies;
- Gated communities, and citizens’ initiatives in war situations;
- International security organizations;
- Refugees crises.
- Students with different academic backgrounds and a general interest in Security, Euro-Atlantic integration, International Relations, Diplomacy etc;
- Fluent English
Tuition fee for Kosovo students is 100 euro, for Western Balkan student is 110 euro, for the rest of the world is 180 euro. This price includes: program, cultural and social events, accommodation and meals. The only costs not included in the price are travel cost, and health insurance.
All applicants must send their CV and motivation letter by 17 August.