Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that the search engine and tools serve.
This summer trainee program includes:
Software Project: Work with a team of Googlers and STEP Interns on a 12-week development project.
Skills-Based Training:Enhance your coding skills; get exposed to new tools and programming languages.
Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers and learn how to enhance your resume, take on technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
Mentorship: Be matched with a Google engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
Fun: Attend social, community building and networking activities. Build a relationship with your peers.
Exposure: Get a unique glimpse into applying your computer science studies in a professional environment.
At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Completed your first or second year of undergraduate studies by Summer 2018.
- Be available from 2nd July to 21st September 2018.
- Programming experience in either Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience in programming outside of your university course.