As a Solutions Engineer, you are the engineering lead of your assigned set of partners and are responsible for developing their Facebook technology strategy and executing on it. You will spend 50% of your time working with product engineering teams and writing code. The other 50% you will spend working directly with partners. This is an engineering role with a high bar for problem solving and coding skills.
Responsibilities will include collaboration with product engineering teams to build new products and improve existing ones, deep understanding of Facebook ad technologies stack including: Facebook Ads API, Facebook Ads for Apps and for Web sites, etc. The internship will take place in São Paulo, Brazil. Expected remuneration is around USD 7,000 per month.
- Enrolment in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related courses
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- Ability to write clean, solid, readable, and well-documented code
- Fluid communication skills among technical and non-technical professionals
- Knowledge and experience with at least one Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
- Graduation date: December/2018 – Other graduation dates are not eligible
- Availability of 1 year of internship (Jan – Dec 2018), 30 hours/week from Monday to Friday
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.