Apply for Graduate Award
What is Gratitude Award? PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs.
Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD.
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
- Estimated cost of living in Singapore.
Research areas under the PhD Program fall broadly under two categories: Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
SINGA fosters a vibrant and culturally diverse research community of international students. You’ll be working in a multi-cultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results;
- Good skills in written and spoken English are required. All Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts need to be in English translation.
Read more here.